Hurriyat condemns Mumbai serial blasts
- One needs to be a good listener to become a good orator: PM Modi
- Migrant crisis: Father of drowned Syrian toddler returns to Kobani for burial
- IIT graduate who fled with Harley Davidson held in Mumbai
- Delhi HC allows permanent commission for women in Indian Navy
- Hindu group forces Muslim writer in Kerala to stop Ramayana column
Chairman of moderate Hurriyat faction Mirwaiz Umar Farooq condemned the Mumbai serial blasts saying such incidents are orchestrated to derail the dialogue process between India and Pakistan.
"We are saddened by the huge loss of life in the Mumbai blasts and condemn it. Spilling the blood of innocents be it in Mumbai, Palestine, Karachi or Kashmir is a shameful and inhuman act," the Mirwaiz said.
He said such incidents are aimed at creating obstacles in the dialogue process."Now, it depends on the leadership of the sub-continent to adopt a positive approach and carry the talks forward for finding solution to all outstanding issues including Kashmir," he said.