Husband pedals with wife's body to police station to surrender
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
A young man allegedly killed his wife and placed the body on a bicycle and pedalled to a police station where he surrendered himself in Odisha's Dhenkanal district on Tuesday, police said here.
25-year-old Upendra Pradhan, a truck driver, suspecting his 22-year-old wife's marital fidelity strangled and slit her throat at Nua Analaberuni village under Tumusinga police station last night, they said.
This morning Pradhan took the body on a bicycle to the Pandua outpost where he surrendered before the police, Sub-Divisional Police Officer (Kamakhyanagar), R K Dora said.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it