Husband pedals with wife's body to police station to surrender
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
A young man allegedly killed his wife and placed the body on a bicycle and pedalled to a police station where he surrendered himself in Odisha's Dhenkanal district on Tuesday, police said here.
25-year-old Upendra Pradhan, a truck driver, suspecting his 22-year-old wife's marital fidelity strangled and slit her throat at Nua Analaberuni village under Tumusinga police station last night, they said.
This morning Pradhan took the body on a bicycle to the Pandua outpost where he surrendered before the police, Sub-Divisional Police Officer (Kamakhyanagar), R K Dora said.
Upendra had married his wife, Salila, just a year ago.