Husband pedals with wife's body to police station to surrender
- Rahul ordinance shortcut cut short
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
A young man allegedly killed his wife and placed the body on a bicycle and pedalled to a police station where he surrendered himself in Odisha's Dhenkanal district on Tuesday, police said here.
25-year-old Upendra Pradhan, a truck driver, suspecting his 22-year-old wife's marital fidelity strangled and slit her throat at Nua Analaberuni village under Tumusinga police station last night, they said.
This morning Pradhan took the body on a bicycle to the Pandua outpost where he surrendered before the police, Sub-Divisional Police Officer (Kamakhyanagar), R K Dora said.
Upendra had married his wife, Salila, just a year ago.
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Cong screening panel okays Bansal’s name for LS ticket
- Vigilance complaints pile up as Delhi Police doesn’t know password
- PM heads for Myanmar today in his last likely official trip abroad
- SP, BSP, Cong looting country: Rajnath
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today