Hyderabad blasts: BJP's Rajnath Singh condoles loss of lives, demands thorough probe
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark
- I skipped rally because I was misled: Anna Hazare
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
BJP President Rajnath Singh today condoled the lost of lives in Hyderabad blasts and demanded that the government conduct a thorough probe into the incident.
"I express my condolences to the family members of those killed in the blast. This is a condemnable incident. I hope
the government will take appropriate action to provide
immediate and adequate relief to those injured in the blast," Singh said.
Nine people were killed and 32 injured tonight when at least three powerful serial blasts rocked a busy commercial hub of Hyderabad close to a crowded bus stand at Dilsukhnagar.
Singh also demanded that a thorough probe be ordered to find out the culprits and bring them to book.
He also said government should take steps to prevent recurrence of such incidents in future.
The blasts took place during the peak hour outside a roadside eatery near Konark cinema theatre in the locality resulting in a stampede-like situation with people trying to run for safety.