Hyderabad blasts: Cops probe info about one-man sleeper cells around Hyderabad
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
Unlike conventional terror cells that comprise of individuals with assigned roles, the members of one-man sleeper cells are not hardcore terrorists but youths often indoctrinated and kept on standby.
An official said they have regular jobs and lead normal lives with their families. But are often reminded by their handlers about their duty. Since they work alone, their chance of getting caught is minimum. Investigators believe such individuals could have provided bicycles to the bombers.