Hyderabad blasts: High alert in Maharashtra
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
A high alert has been sounded across Maharashtra in the wake of the blasts in Hyderabad this evening, Home Minister R R Patil said.
"I have spoken to senior police officials and directed them to beef up security," Patil said.
The Home Minister reviewed the security situation in the state this evening, official sources said.
Police have been asked to keep a vigil on suspicious activity and persons in view of the Hyderabad blasts.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today