Hyderabad twin blasts: Pune blasts accused recced Dilsukhnagar in July 2012: police
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
The Delhi Police had said that Imran also introduced Maqbool to the Bhatkal brothers in April 2012.
Before the Pune blasts on August 1, Maqbool, Irfan, Imran and Asad had reportedly discussed a plan of carrying out a fidayeen attack on Buddhist shrines at Bodhgaya, Bihar.
Maqbool was also an accused in the murder of Mahaveer Prasad, owner of Mahalakshmi Jewellers, in Hyderabad in 2000.
- In Malda, it’s still all about Ghani Khan
- Dasmunsi’s teen son invokes father’s AIIMS dream and Rahul’s name to seek votes for mother
- Modi can take India to next level: Bedi
- IPL style event will help women’s cricket: Anjum
- ‘Accused’s friends have deposed against him’
- Exhibition takes hopeful look at dilapidated mills in city