Hyderbad blasts: Police sound alert in Karnataka
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Police today sounded a high alert in parts of Karnataka, including IT hub of Bangalore City in the wake of serial bomb blats that rocked Hyderabad.
Security has been stepped up in sensitive areas, Railway and Bus stations, police said here.