Hyundai Motor India sales down 10.9 pct in November
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Third FIR against Giriraj Singh; Muslims should not be afraid of BJP, says Joshi
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: Can SRH bowlers put brakes on KXIP batsmen?
The Hyundai Motor India Ltd today reported a 10.9 per cent in its total sales in November at 49,681 units as against 55,762 units in the same month last year.
The company's domestic sales were down 3.6 per cent at 33,501 units during the month from 34,751 units in November 2012, Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) said in a statement.
Exports during the month were down 22.99 per cent to 16,180 units from 21,011 units in the same month last year, it added.
Commenting on the sales, HMIL Senior Vice-President, Sales and Marketing, Rakesh Srivastava, said: "After the festival season, market has been sluggish due to unfavourable macro-economic factors and the low market sentiments resulting lower customer enquiries."
India's largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India India today reported 10.7 per cent decline in its total sales at 92,140 units in November as against 1,03,200 units in the same month last year.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready