I always felt bad about myself: Cameron Diaz on acne struggle
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Hollywood star Cameron Diaz says in teen years her face was loaded with acne which made her very conscious about her looks.
The 41-year-old actress may radiate a flawless skin now but in her early years, she had to struggle a lot to obscure the marks of acne, reported Radar Online.
"I mean, I had terrible, terrible, skin. It was embarrassing, and I did everything I could think of to make it go away. I tried to cover it with makeup. I tried to get rid of it with medication: oral, topical, even the harshest prescriptions," read a part of the new health book which Diaz wrote.
"Nothing helped for very long. It was really challenging to cover them up for the cameras. It was awkward and embarrassing and frustrating, and I always felt really bad
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase