I always felt bad about myself: Cameron Diaz on acne struggle
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Hollywood star Cameron Diaz says in teen years her face was loaded with acne which made her very conscious about her looks.
The 41-year-old actress may radiate a flawless skin now but in her early years, she had to struggle a lot to obscure the marks of acne, reported Radar Online.
"I mean, I had terrible, terrible, skin. It was embarrassing, and I did everything I could think of to make it go away. I tried to cover it with makeup. I tried to get rid of it with medication: oral, topical, even the harshest prescriptions," read a part of the new health book which Diaz wrote.
"Nothing helped for very long. It was really challenging to cover them up for the cameras. It was awkward and embarrassing and frustrating, and I always felt really bad
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express