I am a gypsy: Naomi Campbell
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Supermodel Naomi Campbell calls herself a gypsy because she loves exploring new places and discovering new wonders.
Campbell, 42, said she loves travelling and is never happier than when she is discovering new places, reported Contactmusic.
"I'm a gypsy. I want to see the new wonders of the world and spend quality time with the people I love," she said.
Although she is widely known for her temper tantrums, Campbell credits giving up alcohol has brought peace to her life.
"I gave up drinking alcohol. Not drinking makes me a lot happier," she added.
The catwalk queen, who currently has homes both in London and New York, has previously expressed interest in re-locating to Moscow in order to be closer to her billionaire boyfriend Vladislav Doronin as she feels ready to settle down with the businessman.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express