I am a gypsy: Naomi Campbell
- Home Ministry calls for high-level meet to discuss threat posed by ISIS
- VIDEO: 20 killed in Manipur landslide after heavy rain, several families homeless in Mizoram
- Indian Army, Chinese PLA hold maiden meet at DBO in Ladakh
- SP leader Farooq Ghosi, who demanded RS seat for Yakub Memon's widow, suspended from party
- Navy choppers gave air cover during Kalam's funeral: Defence
Supermodel Naomi Campbell calls herself a gypsy because she loves exploring new places and discovering new wonders.
Campbell, 42, said she loves travelling and is never happier than when she is discovering new places, reported Contactmusic.
"I'm a gypsy. I want to see the new wonders of the world and spend quality time with the people I love," she said.
Although she is widely known for her temper tantrums, Campbell credits giving up alcohol has brought peace to her life.
"I gave up drinking alcohol. Not drinking makes me a lot happier," she added.
The catwalk queen, who currently has homes both in London and New York, has previously expressed interest in re-locating to Moscow in order to be closer to her billionaire boyfriend Vladislav Doronin as she feels ready to settle down with the businessman.