I am a gypsy: Naomi Campbell
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- After rare skull surgery at AIIMS, twins from Kerala look like each other
- For hate speech, EC orders UP not to let Amit Shah, Azam campaign
Supermodel Naomi Campbell calls herself a gypsy because she loves exploring new places and discovering new wonders.
Campbell, 42, said she loves travelling and is never happier than when she is discovering new places, reported Contactmusic.
"I'm a gypsy. I want to see the new wonders of the world and spend quality time with the people I love," she said.
Although she is widely known for her temper tantrums, Campbell credits giving up alcohol has brought peace to her life.
"I gave up drinking alcohol. Not drinking makes me a lot happier," she added.
The catwalk queen, who currently has homes both in London and New York, has previously expressed interest in re-locating to Moscow in order to be closer to her billionaire boyfriend Vladislav Doronin as she feels ready to settle down with the businessman.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit