I am a one woman man: John Abraham
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Actor John Abraham, who is rumoured to be tying the knot with investment banker Priya Marwah, on Monday said he is a "one woman man" and regards simplicity as the major quality in his life partner.
"I am a one woman man and will always be. I think the one I would marry should be simple as simplicity is the beauty of any relation. Moreover, there has to be a (emotional) connection with the opposite person," the actor said.
Reports suggest that the 40-year-old, who earlier dated actress Bipasha Basu for 10 years, would settle down with Priya this year.
"Whenever I settle down in life, I will let you know... May be a little later....I am a very private person," he said.
John candidly said he was not perfect but has moved on in life.
"I am not perfect... I am imperfect and I take pride in that. I have lied and have got caught also. I have made mistakes but its ok. No one is perfect in life," he said.
John will be seen romancing Chitrangada Singh and Prachi Desai in debutant director Kapil Sharma's upcoming romcom 'I Me Aur Main', slated for March 1 release.
"I am playing the role of Ishaan who is a selfish, self-centred guy. I think most guys are like that in life. It is the presence of two women in his life that changes him," John said.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance