I am a one woman man: John Abraham
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actor John Abraham, who is rumoured to be tying the knot with investment banker Priya Marwah, on Monday said he is a "one woman man" and regards simplicity as the major quality in his life partner.
"I am a one woman man and will always be. I think the one I would marry should be simple as simplicity is the beauty of any relation. Moreover, there has to be a (emotional) connection with the opposite person," the actor said.
Reports suggest that the 40-year-old, who earlier dated actress Bipasha Basu for 10 years, would settle down with Priya this year.
"Whenever I settle down in life, I will let you know... May be a little later....I am a very private person," he said.
John candidly said he was not perfect but has moved on in life.
"I am not perfect... I am imperfect and I take pride in that. I have lied and have got caught also. I have made mistakes but its ok. No one is perfect in life," he said.
John will be seen romancing Chitrangada Singh and Prachi Desai in debutant director Kapil Sharma's upcoming romcom 'I Me Aur Main', slated for March 1 release.
"I am playing the role of Ishaan who is a selfish, self-centred guy. I think most guys are like that in life. It is the presence of two women in his life that changes him," John said.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun