Honey Singh on 'porn lyrics': Don't blame me, blame govt for not taking action against Delhi gangrape assailants
- Lakhvi's release: PM Modi conveys India's concerns to China
- Modi must do to Raje, Swaraj what we did to Tomar: Arvind Kejriwal
- AIPMT test to be re-conducted on July 25: CBSE
- Palamu Express derails following blast by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
- All Income Tax refunds to be put directly in bank accounts: CBDT
Rapper Honey Singh has finally spoken about the ongoing controversy regarding usage of pornographic or obscene lyrics in some his songs, saying he is being "used as an excuse".
A FIR has been filed against the Punjabi rapper as he was forced to cancel his New Year's Eve show in a hotel following protests in the backdrop of gangrape incident.
Singh, 28, who rose to fame with his song in Bollywood movie 'Cocktail', said his music was completely different now.
"All this going on right now... They just needed an excuse and they've found one. Congratulation! Before you blame me, blame the government for not taking action against the rapists in the first place! Don't use me as an excuse! I've admitted that my past was a wrong choice but now I deliver completely different music!," Singh posted on his Twitter page.