Honey Singh on 'porn lyrics': Don't blame me, blame govt for not taking action against Delhi gangrape assailants
- Cabinet rejects Rahul Gandhi's ordinance agenda, clears Jat reservation
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
Rapper Honey Singh has finally spoken about the ongoing controversy regarding usage of pornographic or obscene lyrics in some his songs, saying he is being "used as an excuse".
A FIR has been filed against the Punjabi rapper as he was forced to cancel his New Year's Eve show in a hotel following protests in the backdrop of gangrape incident.
Singh, 28, who rose to fame with his song in Bollywood movie 'Cocktail', said his music was completely different now.
"All this going on right now... They just needed an excuse and they've found one. Congratulation! Before you blame me, blame the government for not taking action against the rapists in the first place! Don't use me as an excuse! I've admitted that my past was a wrong choice but now I deliver completely different music!," Singh posted on his Twitter page.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today