I am desperate for work: Kristen Stewart
- National Herald case: Supreme Court orders Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to face trial
- 26/11 Mumbai attackers were getting directions from control room in Karachi, admits Headley
- Anti-India acts cannot be tolerated, say Rajnath, Smriti on JNU row
- 26/11 deposition: Sparks fly after Headley repeats Ishrat-LeT link
- Gravitational waves: A leap towards theory of everything
After her 'Twilight' series has come to an end, actress Kristen Stewart says she is looking for work 'desperately'.
The 22-year-old, who shot to fame with the vampire fantasy franchise, is hoping someone out there feels like taking a chance on her, a media report said.
"I'm kinda desperate to get a job right now. I'm itching to go back to work," she said.
Over the last year, Stewart has managed to score a couple of high-profile roles besides the Twilight franchise.
She appeared as Marylou in the buzzed-about adaptation of Jack Kerouac's 'On the Road' and as Snow White in 'Snow White and the Huntsman'.