I am desperate for work: Kristen Stewart
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
After her 'Twilight' series has come to an end, actress Kristen Stewart says she is looking for work 'desperately'.
The 22-year-old, who shot to fame with the vampire fantasy franchise, is hoping someone out there feels like taking a chance on her, a media report said.
"I'm kinda desperate to get a job right now. I'm itching to go back to work," she said.
Over the last year, Stewart has managed to score a couple of high-profile roles besides the Twilight franchise.
She appeared as Marylou in the buzzed-about adaptation of Jack Kerouac's 'On the Road' and as Snow White in 'Snow White and the Huntsman'.
The new Twilight film 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' hit the theatres today.