'I am happy and proud to be a part of Special 26', says Jimmy Shergill
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Tell us something about Bullet Raja. What's it all about and how was it working with Saif Ali Khan?
Bullet Raja is a full on masala film done in Tigmanshu Dhulia style. It's about friendship, love, betrayal and has a lot of action. It was great bonding with Saif. We've worked in the past briefly in films like Hum Tum and Eklavya but didn't get too much time to really bond but this time we were together for over a month in Lucknow so it gave us a good opportunity to chat and get to know each other really well. When you have a director like Tigmanshu half the job is done.
Tigmanshu Dhulia is now finally getting his due as a director of repute. As someone who's been working with him regularly since his first film Haasil, how happy are you for him?
I don't think anybody could be happier for Tigmanshu than me. I've always said he is one of the finest directors we have and I am glad that now everyone else too is taking notice of the same. I am also happy for Irrfan and the success that he has achieved. We guys go a long way back in time.
Finally you are also really rocking it big time in Punjabi cinema. How are you enjoying that experience?