I am in awe of Beyonce: Gwyneth Paltrow
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow thinks her friend Beyonce Knowles is the best performer in the world.
Paltrow is in awe of the Pop diva and says she is inspired by the way Beyonce juggles motherhood and her career, reported Contactmusic.
"When she is working onstage, she has more power than any woman I have ever seen. She would never say it and has never said it. I feel she knows with every fiber of her being that she is the best in the world at her job," Paltrow said.
"Blue was sleeping in her arms, across her body, and was listening back to what she had been working on. I thought, this is how you do it. You do what you love with who you love included," she added.
- RTI reveals ‘flaws’ in preparation of poll rolls
- Post poll, parties do seat maths
- Cops speak for Pawar: ‘He didn’t threaten voters’
- Industrial bodies announce boycott of Bains
- EC issues notices to Bittu, Ayali
- Punjab dairy board asks for Rs 1.4 lakh for 70,000-page RTI reply, later delivers a few 100 pages ‘free of cost’