I am in awe of Beyonce: Gwyneth Paltrow
- Army fight off terrorist attack on camp in Samba, operation still on
- Kasab never asked for mutton biryani, I cooked it up: Ujjwal Nikam
- He ‘harassed’ me, IAS officer Ravi’s batchmate told cops hours after his death
- Explained: Overshoot to kill
- Renuka Choudhary booked for allegedly demanding Rs 1.10 crore from Congress aspirant
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow thinks her friend Beyonce Knowles is the best performer in the world.
Paltrow is in awe of the Pop diva and says she is inspired by the way Beyonce juggles motherhood and her career, reported Contactmusic.
"When she is working onstage, she has more power than any woman I have ever seen. She would never say it and has never said it. I feel she knows with every fiber of her being that she is the best in the world at her job," Paltrow said.
"Blue was sleeping in her arms, across her body, and was listening back to what she had been working on. I thought, this is how you do it. You do what you love with who you love included," she added.