I am not a fugitive, says Lalit Modi
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Modi hints that the sudden lifting of security cover saw him leave India. "There has been no explanation of the inconsistent stand taken by Mumbai Police when it removed all armed security from me on 11th May, 2010 leaving me exposed to an unacceptable level of risk. Or why, on 20th May, 2010 they withdrew all security from my family.