I am not a psycho, says 'Bigg Boss' contestant Imam Siddique
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Image consultant-anchor Imam Siddique, who is known for his eccentric and brash behaviour inside the house of controversial TV reality show 'Bigg Boss', says he is not a psycho.
While he was staying in the 'padosi' (neighbouring) house, Imam threatened to strip publicly and broke pots while creating a scene.
"I am honest and humbled human being. I am not psycho...you can get my medical check up done. Like everyone I also react spontaneously when I am angry...I lose temper," Imam said in a press conference, held in the activity area of 'Bigg Boss' house in Lonavala.
One can recollect that Imam was seen arguing with host Salman Khan a few days ago during a nomination episode.
"I did not have a tiff with him (Salman). I misbehaved with him. I have respect for Salman... I have known him for 25 years," he said.
"I don't think this is the right time to talk about that episode. I will talk about it when I will be out of the show," he added.
Imam said he was here to play the game. "I am here to play the game. If I win the show I will go to Haj... Then I will open a school in Rajasthan."
Apart from Imam, other contestants in the house include Niketan Madhok, Sapna Bhavnani, Sana Khan, Urvashi Dholakia, Rajeev Paul and his ex-wife Delnaaz Irani. The show began on October 7 and the finale will be held on January 12.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express