I am not dating Chris Brown: Rihanna
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
R&B star Rihanna has been indicating about her improved relationship with former boyfriend Chris Brown but she has clarified that she is not dating the rapper.
During an interview when the 'Diamonds' singer was asked if she was dating Brown, she replied, "No. Not together."
But at the same time the 24-year-old said she is on good terms with Brown, reported Daily Mail.
"Basically it's the way I look at everything regarding my personal life. Even though you have to witness it, it still is mine. This is mine at this point, and when it gets to my music, I'll give and I'll give, and I just feel like I need to keep a little bit for me that I get to decide. If I had it my way, it would be really nobody's business," said Rihanna.
The ex-couple have had a turbulent past after Brown physically abused the pop star in 2009.
Last month Brown revealed he had split from his girlfriend of one year Karrueche Tran to focus on his friendship with Rihanna.
The couple were previously said to be preparing to go public with their reconciliation once her new album is released later this month.
- Jet Airways likely to terminate services of contract employees
- No link between mobile phone radiation and cancer, says Padma awardee doctor
- Mamata’s celebs revel in new role
- ‘Goa mining ban removal to breathe new life into sector’
- TCS, Mitsubishi arms merge to form tech firm in Japan
- ‘RSS worry for majority community too’