I am not dating Chris Brown: Rihanna
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
R&B star Rihanna has been indicating about her improved relationship with former boyfriend Chris Brown but she has clarified that she is not dating the rapper.
During an interview when the 'Diamonds' singer was asked if she was dating Brown, she replied, "No. Not together."
But at the same time the 24-year-old said she is on good terms with Brown, reported Daily Mail.
"Basically it's the way I look at everything regarding my personal life. Even though you have to witness it, it still is mine. This is mine at this point, and when it gets to my music, I'll give and I'll give, and I just feel like I need to keep a little bit for me that I get to decide. If I had it my way, it would be really nobody's business," said Rihanna.
The ex-couple have had a turbulent past after Brown physically abused the pop star in 2009.
Last month Brown revealed he had split from his girlfriend of one year Karrueche Tran to focus on his friendship with Rihanna.
The couple were previously said to be preparing to go public with their reconciliation once her new album is released later this month.
- LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal targets Reliance Industries
- My heart bleeds to see what is happening in the House: ManmohanÂ Singh
- Sonia named Chairperson of Congress Campaign panel for LS polls, Rahul ViceÂ Chairman
- US free to interact with Modi, but must apply standards consistent with its policy on human rights:Â Khurshid