I am not getting married anytime soon, clarifies Katrina Kaif
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Actress Katrina Kaif said she is not getting engaged or married to her rumoured beau Ranbir Kapoor, but would love to dance at his wedding.
"I am not getting married or engaged to anyone soon. You can lock it. It's final. I am not getting married to anyone. I don't know if it (marriage) will happen in 10 or 20 years or so," Katrina told reporters here today when asked about her relationship with Ranbir.
Asked who Ranbir should get married to if not to her, the glamorous Bollywood star said he should tie the knot with the woman of his choice.
On whether she would like to dance at Ranbir's wedding, Katrina said she would love to do so and even mentioned a popular song from the just released 'Besharam' (which features Ranbir) in this regard.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today