I am not getting married anytime soon, clarifies Katrina Kaif
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Actress Katrina Kaif said she is not getting engaged or married to her rumoured beau Ranbir Kapoor, but would love to dance at his wedding.
"I am not getting married or engaged to anyone soon. You can lock it. It's final. I am not getting married to anyone. I don't know if it (marriage) will happen in 10 or 20 years or so," Katrina told reporters here today when asked about her relationship with Ranbir.
Asked who Ranbir should get married to if not to her, the glamorous Bollywood star said he should tie the knot with the woman of his choice.
On whether she would like to dance at Ranbir's wedding, Katrina said she would love to do so and even mentioned a popular song from the just released 'Besharam' (which features Ranbir) in this regard.