I am not getting married: Nargis Fakhri
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Model-turned-actress Nargis Fakhri has dismissed buzz about her marriage after reports emerged that she was planning to marry actor-producer Uday Chopra.
The 33-year-old, who made her Bollywood debut with Imtiaz Ali's 2011 film 'Rockstar' opposite Ranbir Kapoor, took to Twitter to clear the air about her relationship status.
"Happily single and totally into my work. I am not getting married anytime soon to anyone. Who started this rumour?," Fakhri posted.
Reports claimed that the actress and Chopra were set to marry in March this year.
Fakhri has began shooting for "Madras Cafe", a political thriller directed by Shoojit Sircar.
The film also stars John Abraham, who plays the main role of an Indian intelligence agent. 'Madras Cafe' also deals with the subject of terrorism, and will be shot in Sri Lanka, South India and Delhi.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly