I am not getting married: Nargis Fakhri
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Model-turned-actress Nargis Fakhri has dismissed buzz about her marriage after reports emerged that she was planning to marry actor-producer Uday Chopra.
The 33-year-old, who made her Bollywood debut with Imtiaz Ali's 2011 film 'Rockstar' opposite Ranbir Kapoor, took to Twitter to clear the air about her relationship status.
"Happily single and totally into my work. I am not getting married anytime soon to anyone. Who started this rumour?," Fakhri posted.
Reports claimed that the actress and Chopra were set to marry in March this year.
Fakhri has began shooting for "Madras Cafe", a political thriller directed by Shoojit Sircar.
The film also stars John Abraham, who plays the main role of an Indian intelligence agent. 'Madras Cafe' also deals with the subject of terrorism, and will be shot in Sri Lanka, South India and Delhi.