I am not getting married: Nargis Fakhri
- Pampore: Militants holed up inside EDI building, encounter underway
- Farm puzzle: Despite rains and lower rates, dip in fertiliser sales
- Trump-Clinton clash: Tape, taxes, jail, Obamacare, Syria - Highlights of the second debate
- This Vijayadashami very special, says PM Modi
- Parents of Jain girl, who died after observing 68 days' fast, booked
Model-turned-actress Nargis Fakhri has dismissed buzz about her marriage after reports emerged that she was planning to marry actor-producer Uday Chopra.
The 33-year-old, who made her Bollywood debut with Imtiaz Ali's 2011 film 'Rockstar' opposite Ranbir Kapoor, took to Twitter to clear the air about her relationship status.
"Happily single and totally into my work. I am not getting married anytime soon to anyone. Who started this rumour?," Fakhri posted.
Reports claimed that the actress and Chopra were set to marry in March this year.
Fakhri has began shooting for "Madras Cafe", a political thriller directed by Shoojit Sircar.
The film also stars John Abraham, who plays the main role of an Indian intelligence agent. 'Madras Cafe' also deals with the subject of terrorism, and will be shot in Sri Lanka, South India and Delhi.
- Cultural practice does not recognise borders
- As an emerging leader in development cooperation, India needs apt infrastructure
- Malnourished libraries can’t cope with the new teaching cycle
- The moment for turning Bay of Bengal into a zone of regional cooperation may finally be with us
- When judiciary turns activist
- The demands of the agitating Marathas are not reasonable