I am not getting married: Nargis Fakhri
- Hyderabad: Body of Dalit student, who committed suicide, sent for autopsy amid protests
- 'Dawood of Tamil Nadu' says ready to return from Dubai for 'fair trial'
- Ink attack on Kejriwal sparks war of words, AAP calls it a BJP conspiracy
- 'Widespread' match-fixing allegations hit tennis, Grand Slam winners involved
- In fact: Why Nawaz won’t buck the Pak army on Pathankot
Model-turned-actress Nargis Fakhri has dismissed buzz about her marriage after reports emerged that she was planning to marry actor-producer Uday Chopra.
The 33-year-old, who made her Bollywood debut with Imtiaz Ali's 2011 film 'Rockstar' opposite Ranbir Kapoor, took to Twitter to clear the air about her relationship status.
"Happily single and totally into my work. I am not getting married anytime soon to anyone. Who started this rumour?," Fakhri posted.
Reports claimed that the actress and Chopra were set to marry in March this year.
Fakhri has began shooting for "Madras Cafe", a political thriller directed by Shoojit Sircar.
The film also stars John Abraham, who plays the main role of an Indian intelligence agent. 'Madras Cafe' also deals with the subject of terrorism, and will be shot in Sri Lanka, South India and Delhi.
- Risk taking, experimentation and teamwork must also infect government machinery
- New mobile towers, better roads are making a difference in Bastar
- Raja-Mandala: Re-imagining the Middle East
- My birth is my fatal accident
- Yes, Delhi, it worked
- Reduction in interest burden could prevent more companies heading towards bankruptcy