I am not getting married: Nargis Fakhri
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Model-turned-actress Nargis Fakhri has dismissed buzz about her marriage after reports emerged that she was planning to marry actor-producer Uday Chopra.
The 33-year-old, who made her Bollywood debut with Imtiaz Ali's 2011 film 'Rockstar' opposite Ranbir Kapoor, took to Twitter to clear the air about her relationship status.
"Happily single and totally into my work. I am not getting married anytime soon to anyone. Who started this rumour?," Fakhri posted.
Reports claimed that the actress and Chopra were set to marry in March this year.
Fakhri has began shooting for "Madras Cafe", a political thriller directed by Shoojit Sircar.
The film also stars John Abraham, who plays the main role of an Indian intelligence agent. 'Madras Cafe' also deals with the subject of terrorism, and will be shot in Sri Lanka, South India and Delhi.