I am not joining SP: Amar Singh
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Despite repeated querries he refused to comment on Bachchan, who was also co-accused in the same case.
He also stated that allegations of money laundering and amassing wealth by misusing his position as chairman, UP Development Council are false. "They are politically motivated. My companies had this wealth even before UPDC was created. As chairman of UPDC I never spent a single penny from the funds. The grant of Rs 2 crore was returned every year. I had purchased the furniture from my pocket which I had left for Mayawati regime. I vacated the official bunglow the very next day the party lost power. If I am a culprit then all members such as Nandan Nilenkeni, Adi Godrej, K V Kamath are also guilty," Singh remarked.