I am not joining SP: Amar Singh
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Point of no return: Death of former militant's wife brings to fore administrative delays
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- Elections LIVE 2014: Rahul could not manage Amethi, how will he manage the nation, asks Modi
Despite repeated querries he refused to comment on Bachchan, who was also co-accused in the same case.
He also stated that allegations of money laundering and amassing wealth by misusing his position as chairman, UP Development Council are false. "They are politically motivated. My companies had this wealth even before UPDC was created. As chairman of UPDC I never spent a single penny from the funds. The grant of Rs 2 crore was returned every year. I had purchased the furniture from my pocket which I had left for Mayawati regime. I vacated the official bunglow the very next day the party lost power. If I am a culprit then all members such as Nandan Nilenkeni, Adi Godrej, K V Kamath are also guilty," Singh remarked.