I am not thinking about the 100th test, says Harbhajan Singh
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Harbhajan further said that sometimes personal milestones put pressure on a player.
"Somewhere it gets to your head, when you are close to 100 Test matches, even when you are batting from 90 to 100, when you have taken four wickets you are looking at taking another to get a five-wicket haul. It does get to your mind. Somewhere as a player you need to stay with the game rather than thinking too much ahead," he said.
"Last year onwards, I have been trying too many things to do, to play my 100th game but when I started playing, I never thought I will come this far.
"I have come this far because I was looking to enjoy the game and am just looking to get back in the whole system of enjoying the game and playing it with lot of passion, and things will start happening for me hopefully again," he said.