I am not thinking about the 100th test, says Harbhajan Singh
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Harbhajan further said that sometimes personal milestones put pressure on a player.
"Somewhere it gets to your head, when you are close to 100 Test matches, even when you are batting from 90 to 100, when you have taken four wickets you are looking at taking another to get a five-wicket haul. It does get to your mind. Somewhere as a player you need to stay with the game rather than thinking too much ahead," he said.
"Last year onwards, I have been trying too many things to do, to play my 100th game but when I started playing, I never thought I will come this far.
"I have come this far because I was looking to enjoy the game and am just looking to get back in the whole system of enjoying the game and playing it with lot of passion, and things will start happening for me hopefully again," he said.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress