I am relocating to India: Madhuri Dixit
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
After living in the US for more than a decade, Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit Nene has now decided to relocate to India.
The 44-year-old actress, who spent two decades in the Hindi film industry establishing herself as one of the leading actresses and most accomplished dancers, had shifted to the US after tying the knot with Denver-based cardiovascular surgeon Shriram Madhav Nene in 1999.
The mother-of-two was back in the country lately to judge a dance-based reality show. But now, much to the delight of her fans, Madhuri has decided to shift permanently to India.
"For all my fans, we are relocating to India! It will be good to be back home," she posted on her Twitter page.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it