I am relocating to India: Madhuri Dixit
- Lok Sabha elections: First phase of polling ends, Assam records 72 pc voting, Tripura 80 pc
- Modiâs mark on BJP manifesto
- Possible signals from lost jet's black boxes heard
- Revenge remark: EC issues notice to Amit Shah
- April 7 Campaign roundup: BJP talking of minority welfare is like Dracula heading blood bank, says Congress; AAP will not even win a single seat in LS polls, says Kalyan Singh
After living in the US for more than a decade, Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit Nene has now decided to relocate to India.
The 44-year-old actress, who spent two decades in the Hindi film industry establishing herself as one of the leading actresses and most accomplished dancers, had shifted to the US after tying the knot with Denver-based cardiovascular surgeon Shriram Madhav Nene in 1999.
The mother-of-two was back in the country lately to judge a dance-based reality show. But now, much to the delight of her fans, Madhuri has decided to shift permanently to India.
"For all my fans, we are relocating to India! It will be good to be back home," she posted on her Twitter page.
Madhuri made her acting comeback with the 2007 film 'Aaja Nachle' and is currently flooded with many offers.
- Ukraine says Russia fomenting eastern unrest
- Liquor worth Rs 4.85 cr seized in MP ahead of LS polls
- Man held with foreign currency worth Rs 38 lakh at airport
- Candidates steering towards auto unions to rev up support
- ‘Will send builders of illegal structures to jail’
- To root out corruption, vote for change and give the new face a chance, says Bains