I am relocating to India: Madhuri Dixit
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
After living in the US for more than a decade, Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit Nene has now decided to relocate to India.
The 44-year-old actress, who spent two decades in the Hindi film industry establishing herself as one of the leading actresses and most accomplished dancers, had shifted to the US after tying the knot with Denver-based cardiovascular surgeon Shriram Madhav Nene in 1999.
The mother-of-two was back in the country lately to judge a dance-based reality show. But now, much to the delight of her fans, Madhuri has decided to shift permanently to India.
"For all my fans, we are relocating to India! It will be good to be back home," she posted on her Twitter page.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment