I am relocating to India: Madhuri Dixit
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After living in the US for more than a decade, Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit Nene has now decided to relocate to India.
The 44-year-old actress, who spent two decades in the Hindi film industry establishing herself as one of the leading actresses and most accomplished dancers, had shifted to the US after tying the knot with Denver-based cardiovascular surgeon Shriram Madhav Nene in 1999.
The mother-of-two was back in the country lately to judge a dance-based reality show. But now, much to the delight of her fans, Madhuri has decided to shift permanently to India.
"For all my fans, we are relocating to India! It will be good to be back home," she posted on her Twitter page.
Madhuri made her acting comeback with the 2007 film 'Aaja Nachle' and is currently flooded with many offers.