I am relocating to India: Madhuri Dixit
- J&K: Five injured as Pak troops resort to heavy mortar shelling along LoC
- Two women killed, 10 injured in Puri Rath Yatra stampede
- Multi-storey building collapses in West Delhi, many feared trapped
- PM Narendra Modi calls maiden meet of NDA parties ahead of Monsoon session
- Drone shot down by Pakistan 'China made': Chinese state media
After living in the US for more than a decade, Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit Nene has now decided to relocate to India.
The 44-year-old actress, who spent two decades in the Hindi film industry establishing herself as one of the leading actresses and most accomplished dancers, had shifted to the US after tying the knot with Denver-based cardiovascular surgeon Shriram Madhav Nene in 1999.
The mother-of-two was back in the country lately to judge a dance-based reality show. But now, much to the delight of her fans, Madhuri has decided to shift permanently to India.
"For all my fans, we are relocating to India! It will be good to be back home," she posted on her Twitter page.
Madhuri made her acting comeback with the 2007 film 'Aaja Nachle' and is currently flooded with many offers.