I am very harsh on myself: Deepika Padukone
- National Herald case: Supreme Court orders Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to face trial
- 26/11 Mumbai attackers were getting directions from control room in Karachi, admits Headley
- Anti-India acts cannot be tolerated, say Rajnath, Smriti on JNU row
- 26/11 deposition: Sparks fly after Headley repeats Ishrat-LeT link
- Gravitational waves: A leap towards theory of everything
Deepika is looking forward to a busy year in 2013 with 'Race 2', 'Kochadaiyaan' and 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' releases. She has also reunited with Shah Rukh Khan for 'Chennai Express' after 'Om Shanti Om' besides working with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for 'Ram Leela'.
"'Yeh Jawaani...' is almost done and we have just started shooting 'Chennai Express'. I am working with Shah Rukh again after four years. The film is true to Rohit Shetty's style. While 'Ram Leela' with Sanjay Leela Bhansali is a love story," says Deepika, adding that 'Kochadaiyaan' with superstar Rajinikanth is ready for release.
Talking about 'Race 2', her first release of the year, Deepika says she plays a manipulative role.
"It is for the first time that I am doing an action thriller. The first part was very successful and Race 2 has similar twists and turns. My character Alina is very manipulative and intelligent and she knows how to get her way through whatever she wants."