I am young and I make mistakes: Justin Bieber
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Justin Bieber's recent series of bizarre incidents have led many to believe that he is heading for a meltdown, but the pop star has defended himself by saying, "I'm young and I make mistakes".
The 19-year-old's troublesome week started from arriving late at his London concert, later mysteriously fainting on stage and then walking down the streets wearing a gas mask to most recently being photographed shirtless in an airport in Poland, reported Us magazine.
"The biggest misconception about me is that I'm a bad person. I get upset about that. I have a big heart. I want to be a good role model, but some people want me to fail. I'm young and I make mistakes. That's part of growing up. I mess up sometimes. It's part of growing up," he said.
The 'Baby' hitmaker, who recently split from girlfriend Selena Gomez, also said he won't let the negativity around break him.
"I know who I am and I'm not gonna let negativity towards me bring me down. I'm a positive person and I plan on staying that way. This business can break you down, but I have a strong team around me, and my family and all the fans. The love overcomes the negativity.
"I'm not perfect but I'm growing and trying to be better everyday. That's part of life. I'm young and I want to have fun. I don't think there is anything wrong with that."
Justin Bieber arrives shirtless at Poland Airport
The teen pop sensation arrived shirtless at the Poland airport amid freezing sub-zero temperatures.
After a performance in Lodz, Bieber headed to the airport for his private jet flight and left his car shirtless to the reach the terminal.
The 19-year-old was earlier seen returning back to his hotel room only in trousers after a performance in Birmingham, reported the Sun Online.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express