I am young and I make mistakes: Justin Bieber
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: DD draw first blood, McCullum departs early
Justin Bieber's recent series of bizarre incidents have led many to believe that he is heading for a meltdown, but the pop star has defended himself by saying, "I'm young and I make mistakes".
The 19-year-old's troublesome week started from arriving late at his London concert, later mysteriously fainting on stage and then walking down the streets wearing a gas mask to most recently being photographed shirtless in an airport in Poland, reported Us magazine.
"The biggest misconception about me is that I'm a bad person. I get upset about that. I have a big heart. I want to be a good role model, but some people want me to fail. I'm young and I make mistakes. That's part of growing up. I mess up sometimes. It's part of growing up," he said.
The 'Baby' hitmaker, who recently split from girlfriend Selena Gomez, also said he won't let the negativity around break him.
"I know who I am and I'm not gonna let negativity towards me bring me down. I'm a positive person and I plan on staying that way. This business can break you down, but I have a strong team around me, and my family and all the fans. The love overcomes the negativity.
"I'm not perfect but I'm growing and trying to be better everyday. That's part of life. I'm young and I want to have fun. I don't think there is anything wrong with that."
Justin Bieber arrives shirtless at Poland Airport
The teen pop sensation arrived shirtless at the Poland airport amid freezing sub-zero temperatures.
After a performance in Lodz, Bieber headed to the airport for his private jet flight and left his car shirtless to the reach the terminal.
The 19-year-old was earlier seen returning back to his hotel room only in trousers after a performance in Birmingham, reported the Sun Online.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota