Ranbir Kapoor: I can give my life for Katrina Kaif
- Gurdaspur terror attack ends, all three terrorists killed
- Former president Abdul Kalam passes away following sudden illness
- Will not strike first, but will give a befitting reply: Rajnath Singh
- LG Najeeb Jung clears Swati Maliwal's appointment as DCW chief
- Gurdaspur attack aftermath: BCCI says no cricket ties with Pakistan as of now
After having made headlines with his pictures during his Spanish holiday with Katrina, Ranbir Kapoor finally opened up about his relationship with the actress.
The duo has always remained tight-lipped on their equation. However, pictures do indeed speak a thousand words.
In not too many words, Ranbir Kapoor recently expressed how much Katrina Kaif meant to him.
In an interview with a leading daily, the actor said he would give his life for Katrina as she is a very special person to him.
Ranbir also went on to clear the air about rumours of an upcoming engagement and rubbished any plans of him proposing on his coming birthday – September 28.
Well, wedding bells or not, we're happy for the lovebirds.