Ranbir Kapoor: I can give my life for Katrina Kaif
- Aam Aadmi Party battles Modi in Delhi, Congress missing
- First time, Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, calls her change ânakliâ
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- Riot victims fight fear to vote, get glimpse of home
- Narendra Modi mentioned wife in poll affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
After having made headlines with his pictures during his Spanish holiday with Katrina, Ranbir Kapoor finally opened up about his relationship with the actress.
The duo has always remained tight-lipped on their equation. However, pictures do indeed speak a thousand words.
In not too many words, Ranbir Kapoor recently expressed how much Katrina Kaif meant to him.
In an interview with a leading daily, the actor said he would give his life for Katrina as she is a very special person to him.
Ranbir also went on to clear the air about rumours of an upcoming engagement and rubbished any plans of him proposing on his coming birthday – September 28.
Well, wedding bells or not, we're happy for the lovebirds.
- Srinath wins title but Deshpande steals show
- Ambala Lok Sabha constituency: 65.15 pc vote in Panchkula district
- ‘No smoking’ signages to dot polling booths
- City breaks electoral record as 74 pc turn out to vote
- BJP campaign in Varanasi starts April 12 — without Modi
- Cong spending Rs 50 cr on each constituency: Kumaraswamy