Ranbir Kapoor: I can give my life for Katrina Kaif
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Maxwell, Miller lead KXIP to stunning win
After having made headlines with his pictures during his Spanish holiday with Katrina, Ranbir Kapoor finally opened up about his relationship with the actress.
The duo has always remained tight-lipped on their equation. However, pictures do indeed speak a thousand words.
In not too many words, Ranbir Kapoor recently expressed how much Katrina Kaif meant to him.
In an interview with a leading daily, the actor said he would give his life for Katrina as she is a very special person to him.
Ranbir also went on to clear the air about rumours of an upcoming engagement and rubbished any plans of him proposing on his coming birthday – September 28.
Well, wedding bells or not, we're happy for the lovebirds.
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota
- ‘Start political revolution by defeating Rahul, Modi’
- Count of Monte Carlo: Wawrinka tames master, becomes one