Ranbir Kapoor: I can give my life for Katrina Kaif
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
After having made headlines with his pictures during his Spanish holiday with Katrina, Ranbir Kapoor finally opened up about his relationship with the actress.
The duo has always remained tight-lipped on their equation. However, pictures do indeed speak a thousand words.
In not too many words, Ranbir Kapoor recently expressed how much Katrina Kaif meant to him.
In an interview with a leading daily, the actor said he would give his life for Katrina as she is a very special person to him.
Ranbir also went on to clear the air about rumours of an upcoming engagement and rubbished any plans of him proposing on his coming birthday – September 28.
Well, wedding bells or not, we're happy for the lovebirds.