I can never compete with Amitabh Bachchan: Aamir Khan
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Did not get personal with Narendra Modi, says Rahul Gandhi
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan is all praises for megastar Amitabh Bachchan and says he can never compete with the senior actor.
Aamir, who is known as Mr Perfectionist in B-town, does not think he is anywhere close to Big B and holds him in "high esteem".
"I don't feel I am on the same platform as him, I am not even anywhere close. I can't compete with him because I hold him in such high esteem," Aamir, 47, said in a statement.
The 'Talaash' star was in the race for Big CBS Prime's 'India's Prime Icon' title along with Bachchan, but has failed to make it to the top three.
Bachchan, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and ace cricketer Sachin Tendulkar are currently battling it out as the Top 3 contenders for the title.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit