I can never compete with Amitabh Bachchan: Aamir Khan
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan is all praises for megastar Amitabh Bachchan and says he can never compete with the senior actor.
Aamir, who is known as Mr Perfectionist in B-town, does not think he is anywhere close to Big B and holds him in "high esteem".
"I don't feel I am on the same platform as him, I am not even anywhere close. I can't compete with him because I hold him in such high esteem," Aamir, 47, said in a statement.
The 'Talaash' star was in the race for Big CBS Prime's 'India's Prime Icon' title along with Bachchan, but has failed to make it to the top three.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words