I can never compete with Amitabh Bachchan: Aamir Khan
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan is all praises for megastar Amitabh Bachchan and says he can never compete with the senior actor.
Aamir, who is known as Mr Perfectionist in B-town, does not think he is anywhere close to Big B and holds him in "high esteem".
"I don't feel I am on the same platform as him, I am not even anywhere close. I can't compete with him because I hold him in such high esteem," Aamir, 47, said in a statement.
The 'Talaash' star was in the race for Big CBS Prime's 'India's Prime Icon' title along with Bachchan, but has failed to make it to the top three.
- Article 370 was honoured in the breach and the autonomy promised to J&K has been chipped away from time to time
- Violence against Dalits is not something that began in past two years as the tenor of debate in Parliament
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own.
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first