I can't wait to get married: Kelly Osbourne
- April 23 campaign roundup: AAP leader Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Vadra rakes up snooping row to target Narendra Modi
- IPL 7: All-round Jadeja steals show in CSK win
'Fashion Police' star Kelly Osbourne, who is dating vegan chef Matthew Mosshart, says she can't wait to get married.
Although the 28-year-old recently denied reports her boyfriend popped the question a few weeks before Christmas, she said she does want to marry him, reported OK magazine.
"Isn't that on every girl's radar? You're born, and you're like 'I want to get married.' Honestly, when it happens, it happens, and if I'm lucky enough, maybe you actually won't see me single," she said.
Osbourne and Mosshart met at the nuptials of supermodel Kate Moss and rocker Jamie Hince in July 2011 but didn't go public with their romance until five months later.
"I couldn't believe that he truly liked me because I never think people ever could. But I'm so happy. I don't think I've ever really known what love is like before," Osbourne said.
- Sindhu, Kashyap advance, Srikanth exits early at Asian C’ships
- Adhiban recovers, stays in lead
- 1 jumps to death as fire breaks out in Surat 10-storey building
- Barcelona gets temporary relief as FIFA freezes transfer ban
- Moyes thanks Ferguson, stays mum on players
- Mets feel Raptors’ bite, Wizards tame Bulls again in play-offs