I can't wait to get married: Kelly Osbourne
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
'Fashion Police' star Kelly Osbourne, who is dating vegan chef Matthew Mosshart, says she can't wait to get married.
Although the 28-year-old recently denied reports her boyfriend popped the question a few weeks before Christmas, she said she does want to marry him, reported OK magazine.
"Isn't that on every girl's radar? You're born, and you're like 'I want to get married.' Honestly, when it happens, it happens, and if I'm lucky enough, maybe you actually won't see me single," she said.
Osbourne and Mosshart met at the nuptials of supermodel Kate Moss and rocker Jamie Hince in July 2011 but didn't go public with their romance until five months later.