I can't wait to get married: Kelly Osbourne
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
'Fashion Police' star Kelly Osbourne, who is dating vegan chef Matthew Mosshart, says she can't wait to get married.
Although the 28-year-old recently denied reports her boyfriend popped the question a few weeks before Christmas, she said she does want to marry him, reported OK magazine.
"Isn't that on every girl's radar? You're born, and you're like 'I want to get married.' Honestly, when it happens, it happens, and if I'm lucky enough, maybe you actually won't see me single," she said.
Osbourne and Mosshart met at the nuptials of supermodel Kate Moss and rocker Jamie Hince in July 2011 but didn't go public with their romance until five months later.
"I couldn't believe that he truly liked me because I never think people ever could. But I'm so happy. I don't think I've ever really known what love is like before," Osbourne said.