I can't wait to get married: Kelly Osbourne
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
'Fashion Police' star Kelly Osbourne, who is dating vegan chef Matthew Mosshart, says she can't wait to get married.
Although the 28-year-old recently denied reports her boyfriend popped the question a few weeks before Christmas, she said she does want to marry him, reported OK magazine.
"Isn't that on every girl's radar? You're born, and you're like 'I want to get married.' Honestly, when it happens, it happens, and if I'm lucky enough, maybe you actually won't see me single," she said.
Osbourne and Mosshart met at the nuptials of supermodel Kate Moss and rocker Jamie Hince in July 2011 but didn't go public with their romance until five months later.
"I couldn't believe that he truly liked me because I never think people ever could. But I'm so happy. I don't think I've ever really known what love is like before," Osbourne said.