I celebrate nudity every day, says Boardwalk Empire’s Paz de la Huerta
- All attempts being made to free soldier in Pakistan captivity: Rajnath Singh
- SC cancels Mohammad Shahabuddin's bail, orders police to take him into custody
- Congress and I stand by PM Narendra Modi: Rahul Gandhi on surgical strikes
- Bihar liquor ban: Patna HC strikes down govt's prohibition law, terms it 'illegal'
- LIVE: PM Modi calls second Cabinet Committee on Security meet
'Boardwalk Empire' star Paz de la Huerta, who poses completely nude for the new Playboy magazine, has opened up about her love of nudity, saying it is something she does not have an issue with.
In the cover shot, de la Huerta leans forward protectively while sat on a rock with the ocean crashing around behind her, strategically placing a hand in front of her.
"I feel that when people hire me they know it's going to be a collaboration and that they hire me for what I give on all sorts of levels, from my movement to the emotion I bring to the project, the passion, all of it," Fox News quoted her as saying.
The 28-year-old actress was photographed for the men's magazine by Mario Sorrenti, for whom she said that she has posed before.
"I did my first nude shoot with Mario when I was 17," she said.
"He made me feel beautiful, and I really feel it was on that shoot that I overcame my fear of being naked.
"Mario is such an artist. He has taken photographs of me in which my body looks like a sculpture," she revealed.
De la Huerta said that she and Sorrenti were trying to go natural with her au naturale shoot.
"We did the photos with no makeup, and we both wanted them to have a very natural feeling," she said.
"It was more about bringing out a part of myself that has not really been shown to the public.
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment