I celebrate nudity every day, says Boardwalk Empire’s Paz de la Huerta
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
'Boardwalk Empire' star Paz de la Huerta, who poses completely nude for the new Playboy magazine, has opened up about her love of nudity, saying it is something she does not have an issue with.
In the cover shot, de la Huerta leans forward protectively while sat on a rock with the ocean crashing around behind her, strategically placing a hand in front of her.
"I feel that when people hire me they know it's going to be a collaboration and that they hire me for what I give on all sorts of levels, from my movement to the emotion I bring to the project, the passion, all of it," Fox News quoted her as saying.
The 28-year-old actress was photographed for the men's magazine by Mario Sorrenti, for whom she said that she has posed before.
"I did my first nude shoot with Mario when I was 17," she said.
"He made me feel beautiful, and I really feel it was on that shoot that I overcame my fear of being naked.
"Mario is such an artist. He has taken photographs of me in which my body looks like a sculpture," she revealed.
De la Huerta said that she and Sorrenti were trying to go natural with her au naturale shoot.
"We did the photos with no makeup, and we both wanted them to have a very natural feeling," she said.
"It was more about bringing out a part of myself that has not really been shown to the public.
"I celebrate nudity every day. It's our first wardrobe," she added.