I do not require any certificate for my work: E Ahamed
- Lies being spread that govt will scrap reservation: PM Modi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi's rally at Bhabhua tomorrow gets EC clearance
- Policy decision on combat role for women soon, says Defence Minister Parrikar
- Delhi: 4-year-old girl raped, found bleeding near railway tracks
- K P Oli elected as new Prime Minister of Nepal
Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed today said he does not require any certificate from anyone for the work he had done for railway development in Kerala during his tenure as Railway minister.
"People know what I had done for Kerala's railway development... I do not require any certificate from anyone for the railway development I had undertaken while as Railway minister," he told reporters here.
Kerala Electricity minister and senior congress leader Aryadan Mohammed had remarked at a function at Thiruvananthapuram recently that Kerala had witnessed development in the railways sector during the tenure of Panampilly Govinda Menon and O Rajagopal as Railway minister.