I do not require any certificate for my work: E Ahamed
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed today said he does not require any certificate from anyone for the work he had done for railway development in Kerala during his tenure as Railway minister.
"People know what I had done for Kerala's railway development... I do not require any certificate from anyone for the railway development I had undertaken while as Railway minister," he told reporters here.
Kerala Electricity minister and senior congress leader Aryadan Mohammed had remarked at a function at Thiruvananthapuram recently that Kerala had witnessed development in the railways sector during the tenure of Panampilly Govinda Menon and O Rajagopal as Railway minister.
Everyone has got the right to express their opinion, Ahamed said, asserting he had done his duty as Railway Minister.
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy
- At Dangs Darbar, tribal kings complain of neglect, apathy
- In a first, Centre asks NGO to monitor teacher education
- New high for TV news: Anchor announces news dept going on strike
- Pawar, Chavan to launch NCP-Cong poll campaign in Pune on March 18
- Gurgaon has highest number of young voters in Haryana