I do not require any certificate for my work: E Ahamed
- Yoga Day celebration at Rajpath sets two Guinness World Records
- Yoga not religious; an antidote to violence, conflict: Swaraj at UN
- Death toll climbs to 97 in Mumbai hooch tragedy, 2 women arrested
- 'Peepli Live' co-director, Mahmood Farooqui arrested on rape charges
- Lalit Modi invoked British royal names for UK travel papers
Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed today said he does not require any certificate from anyone for the work he had done for railway development in Kerala during his tenure as Railway minister.
"People know what I had done for Kerala's railway development... I do not require any certificate from anyone for the railway development I had undertaken while as Railway minister," he told reporters here.
Kerala Electricity minister and senior congress leader Aryadan Mohammed had remarked at a function at Thiruvananthapuram recently that Kerala had witnessed development in the railways sector during the tenure of Panampilly Govinda Menon and O Rajagopal as Railway minister.
Everyone has got the right to express their opinion, Ahamed said, asserting he had done his duty as Railway Minister.