I do not require any certificate for my work: E Ahamed
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Minister of State for External Affairs E Ahamed today said he does not require any certificate from anyone for the work he had done for railway development in Kerala during his tenure as Railway minister.
"People know what I had done for Kerala's railway development... I do not require any certificate from anyone for the railway development I had undertaken while as Railway minister," he told reporters here.
Kerala Electricity minister and senior congress leader Aryadan Mohammed had remarked at a function at Thiruvananthapuram recently that Kerala had witnessed development in the railways sector during the tenure of Panampilly Govinda Menon and O Rajagopal as Railway minister.
Everyone has got the right to express their opinion, Ahamed said, asserting he had done his duty as Railway Minister.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer