I don't care if people love or hate me: Kristen Stewart
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Election Commission sends notice to defiant Azam Khan over Kargil remark
- SC refrains from staying government move to include Jats in OBC category
- Its image dented, and spread too thin, Aam Aadmi Party struggles in Delhi
- Poll panel stares down Mamata
- Lok Sabha polls: Voting picks up in NE states; 40 per cent turnout in Manipur till noon
Actress Kristen Stewart says she is sorry for the cheating scandal that shocked many this summer but insists she couldn't care less whether movie fans love or hate her.
The 22-year-old received a wave of criticism for having an affair with married director Rupert Sanders, leaving boyfriend Robert Pattinson heartbroken, reported Daily Star.
"It's not a terrible thing if you're either loved or hated. But honestly, I don't care 'cause it doesn't keep me from doing my thing.
"I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention. It's a little annoying having to be so compartmentalized. I go from box to box to box. But I'm going out a lot more now. I was starting to get closed off and self-conscious, and I'm trudging forth into the world more often," she said.
Stewart is reportedly back with Pattinson.
As for the "Twilight" franchise, she is happy to have it behind her.
"I start every project to finish the it and to extend that over a five-year period adapting all of these treasured moments over four books, it was constantly worrying. But as long as people's perspective of me doesn't keep me from doing what I want to do, it doesn't matter."
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move