I don't have a type: Taylor Swift on dating men
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Singer Taylor Swift says she does not have a specific type of man to date.
Swift, 23, who has dated a host of celebrities including Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Harry Styles and John Mayer, says she does not know what attracts her to certain men, reported Showbiz spy.
"I don't really think too hard about what people think or why you should like someone. I think in 20s we're just like, 'Oh, I'll try hanging out with him' or 'I'll try being single. You're kind of all over the place. We're crazy. We're in our 20s," she said.
The singer also said that she wrote the song 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together', which is widely believed to be about her relationship with Gyllenhaal, to remind herself not to take him back.
"Once a relationship's done, it's done. I think that ('We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together') kinda says it. Maybe I wrote that song so I would never get back in that
relationship. Because once you write that about it, there's no way you're getting back together."