I don't have a type: Taylor Swift on dating men
- Subrata Roy sent to police custody by Supreme Court till next hearing, faces 'ink attack'
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
- Third Front is unviable 'tired front', says Mamata Banerjee
Singer Taylor Swift says she does not have a specific type of man to date.
Swift, 23, who has dated a host of celebrities including Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Harry Styles and John Mayer, says she does not know what attracts her to certain men, reported Showbiz spy.
"I don't really think too hard about what people think or why you should like someone. I think in 20s we're just like, 'Oh, I'll try hanging out with him' or 'I'll try being single. You're kind of all over the place. We're crazy. We're in our 20s," she said.
The singer also said that she wrote the song 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together', which is widely believed to be about her relationship with Gyllenhaal, to remind herself not to take him back.
"Once a relationship's done, it's done. I think that ('We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together') kinda says it. Maybe I wrote that song so I would never get back in that
relationship. Because once you write that about it, there's no way you're getting back together."
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore