I don't have a type: Taylor Swift on dating men
- April 24 elections roundup: Four policemen, two polling officers killed in Maoist attack
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- IPL 7: KKR seal thriller in Sharjah
Singer Taylor Swift says she does not have a specific type of man to date.
Swift, 23, who has dated a host of celebrities including Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Harry Styles and John Mayer, says she does not know what attracts her to certain men, reported Showbiz spy.
"I don't really think too hard about what people think or why you should like someone. I think in 20s we're just like, 'Oh, I'll try hanging out with him' or 'I'll try being single. You're kind of all over the place. We're crazy. We're in our 20s," she said.
The singer also said that she wrote the song 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together', which is widely believed to be about her relationship with Gyllenhaal, to remind herself not to take him back.
"Once a relationship's done, it's done. I think that ('We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together') kinda says it. Maybe I wrote that song so I would never get back in that
relationship. Because once you write that about it, there's no way you're getting back together."