I don't read tabloid magazines: Kristen Stewart
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Actress Kristen Stewart refuses to buy tabloid magazines because she does not want to read about herself.
The 22-year-old, who is dating actor Robert Pattinson, absolutely hates reading about herself, specifically her love life, reported Daily Express.
"It's the most disjointed, uninformed, and completely unsatisfying and completely depressing. They don't write about my personal life. You know what I mean? The same exact thing about being able to choose your path and your career ¿ you don't step outside your life and look at it like you're someone else.
"I have the same friends I've had for years and years. I make new friends too. I'm a really good judge of character. I know who I like, and I know who I don't like, almost to a fault," she said.