I don't read tabloid magazines: Kristen Stewart
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Actress Kristen Stewart refuses to buy tabloid magazines because she does not want to read about herself.
The 22-year-old, who is dating actor Robert Pattinson, absolutely hates reading about herself, specifically her love life, reported Daily Express.
"It's the most disjointed, uninformed, and completely unsatisfying and completely depressing. They don't write about my personal life. You know what I mean? The same exact thing about being able to choose your path and your career ¿ you don't step outside your life and look at it like you're someone else.
"I have the same friends I've had for years and years. I make new friends too. I'm a really good judge of character. I know who I like, and I know who I don't like, almost to a fault," she said.