I don't read tabloid magazines: Kristen Stewart
- IAF evacuates over 2,500 from Nepal; 250 feared missing after landslide
- 4,000 people, mostly Indians, to reach India in 80 buses tonight
- Nepal PM Koirala puts toll at 10,000, says rescue ops not effective
- There is no gag order on PM when abroad: Jaitley on row over Modi’s comment
- Bihar hospital puts 'Bhukamp' stickers on patients injured in the earthquake
Actress Kristen Stewart refuses to buy tabloid magazines because she does not want to read about herself.
The 22-year-old, who is dating actor Robert Pattinson, absolutely hates reading about herself, specifically her love life, reported Daily Express.
"It's the most disjointed, uninformed, and completely unsatisfying and completely depressing. They don't write about my personal life. You know what I mean? The same exact thing about being able to choose your path and your career ¿ you don't step outside your life and look at it like you're someone else.
"I have the same friends I've had for years and years. I make new friends too. I'm a really good judge of character. I know who I like, and I know who I don't like, almost to a fault," she said.