I don't think before falling in love: Taylor Swift
- With Air Force flypast, Republic Day parade concludes at Rajpath
- Republic Day celebrations pass off peacefully in Kashmir
- India, France talk tough on terror, stuck on Rafale price
- Continue to complain, rebel, demand, President Pranab Mukherjee tells nation
- Tamil Nadu suicides: College owner turns herself in
Country star Taylor Swift, who is reportedly dating 'One Director' star Harry Styles after splitting from Conor Kennedy, says she does not think twice before falling in love.
Swift, 22, has failed romances with John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Lautner and Conor Kennedy, a media report said.
"I don't think there's an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed. I either do or I don't. I don't think it through, really, which is a good and a bad thing.
"You don't look before you leap, which is like, 'Yay, this is awesome! Let's not think twice!' And then you're like, 'We used to be flying. Now we're falling. What's happening?'," she said.
Swift, who has even written breakup songs about everyone from Lautner to Jonas, said she is not sure whether she has ever been in love.
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?
- France has emerged, steadily since the 1990s, as India’s most trusted international partner
- Amit Shah’s re-election, backed by the RSS, firms up the party’s 2019 strategy
- Data shows that jihadi terrorism has actually declined
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?