I don't think before falling in love: Taylor Swift
- Mamata seeks clarification on transfer orders after Election Commission's warning on cancellation of polls
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- BJP's election manifesto is for, by and of Narendra Modi
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Congress may announce its candidate against Modi from Varanasi today
Country star Taylor Swift, who is reportedly dating 'One Director' star Harry Styles after splitting from Conor Kennedy, says she does not think twice before falling in love.
Swift, 22, has failed romances with John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Lautner and Conor Kennedy, a media report said.
"I don't think there's an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed. I either do or I don't. I don't think it through, really, which is a good and a bad thing.
"You don't look before you leap, which is like, 'Yay, this is awesome! Let's not think twice!' And then you're like, 'We used to be flying. Now we're falling. What's happening?'," she said.
Swift, who has even written breakup songs about everyone from Lautner to Jonas, said she is not sure whether she has ever been in love.
"I tend to think things are love and then look back and reevaluate. I know how many people I've said 'I love you to' to. I could probably count it up, but I don't feel like it. Part of me feels like you can't say you were truly in love if it didn't last. If I end up getting married and having kids, that's when I'll know it's real -- because it lasted," she added.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city