I don't think I will ever get married: Mallika Sherawat
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
Actress Mallika Sherawat, who is known for her bold roles, has refused to comment on her alleged link up with Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas while saying that she would not get married ever in life.
"I don't think I will ever get married. I say so because I feel it is outdated, marriage is outdated. I am loving being single. Why would I sacrifice the love and devotion of so many fans," said Mallika.
"I have never really thought of what kind of a man I am looking for. I am busy right now doing films here and abroad, travelling and enjoying life," she said.
During the Cannes Film Festival celebrity party, Mallika and Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas were seen dancing together.
On the issue, Mallika said, "There is no comment on that. I don't know why (so much mileage) and I really don't want to comment on that."
With regards to fashion, Mallika feels her choices have been bold because that is her approach towards life.
"My fashion choices have been bold because that is my mindset. I like to push new boundaries in all aspects, be it cinema, fashion or red carpet events. In India I am criticized for the kind of clothes I wear but abroad I am not. So we live in two different worlds," she said.
Mallika is quite excited about her upcoming Hindi film 'Kismat Love Paisa Dilli', where she will be seen opposite actor Vivek Oberoi.
A romantic comic thriller, the film is directed by Sanjay Khanduri of 'Ek Chalis Ki Last Local' fame and will hit the screens on October 5.