I don't want to be size zero: Khloe Kardashian
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Khloe Kardashian admits struggling with her fluctuating weight and constant comparison with her thiner siblings Kim and Kourtney but says she does not want to be a size zero.
Khloe admits feelings insecure about her weight but says that does not stop her from enjoying her life.
'So if I come under scrutiny at one of those times, then I might get really down on myself... I have moments of weakness, but mostly I brush the criticism off... Who cares if I'm not a size zero? I don't want to be. I love my body; I'm healthy, I work out," Khloe told Cosmopolitan magazine while appearing with her two sisters on its cover.
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China