I don't want to be size zero: Khloe Kardashian
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Khloe Kardashian admits struggling with her fluctuating weight and constant comparison with her thiner siblings Kim and Kourtney but says she does not want to be a size zero.
Khloe admits feelings insecure about her weight but says that does not stop her from enjoying her life.
'So if I come under scrutiny at one of those times, then I might get really down on myself... I have moments of weakness, but mostly I brush the criticism off... Who cares if I'm not a size zero? I don't want to be. I love my body; I'm healthy, I work out," Khloe told Cosmopolitan magazine while appearing with her two sisters on its cover.
"But I also enjoy life... the more scrutiny I am under, the more confident I become. I am who I am. I can't do anything about it, and I love who I am."