I don't want to be size zero: Khloe Kardashian
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Khloe Kardashian admits struggling with her fluctuating weight and constant comparison with her thiner siblings Kim and Kourtney but says she does not want to be a size zero.
Khloe admits feelings insecure about her weight but says that does not stop her from enjoying her life.
'So if I come under scrutiny at one of those times, then I might get really down on myself... I have moments of weakness, but mostly I brush the criticism off... Who cares if I'm not a size zero? I don't want to be. I love my body; I'm healthy, I work out," Khloe told Cosmopolitan magazine while appearing with her two sisters on its cover.
"But I also enjoy life... the more scrutiny I am under, the more confident I become. I am who I am. I can't do anything about it, and I love who I am."