I don't want to be typecast: Jessica Chastain
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Zero Dark Thirty star Jessica Chastain says she does not want to do similar roles or get labelled.
The 35-year-old actress, who has starred in films like Tree Of Life and The Help, wants to keep trying something different, reported OK magazine.
"If someone tries to type me, I am super stubborn and I will do the opposite. 'Tree of Life' is one of my favourite things I have ever done. That character was probably the greatest gift I have ever been given," Chastain said.
"But the second I found out people were typing me, I was like, I will show you! I will do the exact opposite of a Terrence Malick (director of Tree of Life)... I am going to do a horror film. And I am going to play the opposite of a good mother," she added.