I don't want to see this wicket again: Dhoni on Motera track
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
- Trouble for Khobragade as govt finds daughters have US, Indian passports
"He looks very good. He batted really well. Those 70-odd runs were vital. In the first innings he was not bowling in the areas where he should be but in the second innings he was quite impressive.
"He bowled pretty well. Also we need to see in the next three Tests, if we have to field 2.5 days, it will take a toll on the body. Not only Yuvi, but everyone. He looks very fit as of now," he remarked.