I don't want to see this wicket again: Dhoni on Motera track
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
"He looks very good. He batted really well. Those 70-odd runs were vital. In the first innings he was not bowling in the areas where he should be but in the second innings he was quite impressive.
"He bowled pretty well. Also we need to see in the next three Tests, if we have to field 2.5 days, it will take a toll on the body. Not only Yuvi, but everyone. He looks very fit as of now," he remarked.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties