I dumped Kim Kardashian over sex tape: Nick Cannon
- Modi in UAE: PM visits Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque; to discuss terror, trade with top leaders
- UAE takes a 'landmark' decision, allots land for buliding first temple in Abu Dhabi
- Indonesian plane carrying 54 people found crashed in Papua: Official
- Ceasefire violations: India summons Pakistan envoy, lodges protest
- Pakistan's Punjab Home Minister assassinated in suicide attack
Singer Nick Cannon, who had briefly dated the reality TV star Kim Kardashian in 2006, says he dumped her after she lied to him about the existence of her infamous sex tape.
Cannon, 32, who is now happily married to pop star Mariah Carey, said the tape was the issue that brought down the brief fling, reported Radar online.
"We talked about this tape... And she told me there was no tape. If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like 'That was before me,' because she is a great girl.
"She's actually one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. But the fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape?," he said.
Kardashian filmed the tape with her then boyfriend Ray J