I dumped Kim Kardashian over sex tape: Nick Cannon
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Singer Nick Cannon, who had briefly dated the reality TV star Kim Kardashian in 2006, says he dumped her after she lied to him about the existence of her infamous sex tape.
Cannon, 32, who is now happily married to pop star Mariah Carey, said the tape was the issue that brought down the brief fling, reported Radar online.
"We talked about this tape... And she told me there was no tape. If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like 'That was before me,' because she is a great girl.
"She's actually one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. But the fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape?," he said.
Kardashian filmed the tape with her then boyfriend Ray J