I dumped Kim Kardashian over sex tape: Nick Cannon
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
Singer Nick Cannon, who had briefly dated the reality TV star Kim Kardashian in 2006, says he dumped her after she lied to him about the existence of her infamous sex tape.
Cannon, 32, who is now happily married to pop star Mariah Carey, said the tape was the issue that brought down the brief fling, reported Radar online.
"We talked about this tape... And she told me there was no tape. If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like 'That was before me,' because she is a great girl.
"She's actually one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. But the fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape?," he said.
Kardashian filmed the tape with her then boyfriend Ray J