I dumped Kim Kardashian over sex tape: Nick Cannon
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Singer Nick Cannon, who had briefly dated the reality TV star Kim Kardashian in 2006, says he dumped her after she lied to him about the existence of her infamous sex tape.
Cannon, 32, who is now happily married to pop star Mariah Carey, said the tape was the issue that brought down the brief fling, reported Radar online.
"We talked about this tape... And she told me there was no tape. If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like 'That was before me,' because she is a great girl.
"She's actually one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. But the fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape?," he said.
Kardashian filmed the tape with her then boyfriend Ray J
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress