I endorse products that I use: Salman Khan
- Government issues notification for OROP implementation
- BJP marks strong electoral presence in Kerala civic polls
- Will ensure accountability of each and every penny: PM Modi on 80,000 cr J&K package
- #MarchforIndia rally: Nobody has the right to call our country intolerant, says Anupam Kher
- RSS destroying liberal, secular India: Rahul Gandhi
Superstar Salman Khan, who has been given the first ever Brand Endorser of the Year Award instituted by International Advertising Association, said he promotes only those products which he used.
"I endorse only those products that I use," Salman said at an IAA Leadership Awards function here late last evening.
The 47-year-old actor has endorsed a number of products and is also the brand ambassador of some companies.
"When I endorse a product, that means I am telling the public that you should also wear it, eat it or use it. If I do not use or consume any product, I will not endorse it," he said.
Salman also called on the corporates to support his Being Human initiative.
Being Human is a non-government organisation set up by Salman which sells T-shirts and other products to raise funds for supporting the underprivileged.
- Across the aisle: Win or lose, Mr Modi will be on test in Bihar polls
- Reverse Swing: Narendra Modi's governance is a lost opportunity
- Fifth Column: Bihar’s future vs Bihar’s past
- Out of my mind: What India can learn from Margaret Thatcher on intolerance
- Inside Track: Strained relations
- Bihar polls: Reservations an effort to polarise India’s pluralistic society