I endorse products that I use: Salman Khan
- National Herald case: HC dismisses pleas of Sonia, Rahul Gandhi against summons; Cong to move SC
- India maul South Africa by 337 runs at Kotla, seal series 3-0
- Mumbai: One killed in massive slum fire in Kandivili
- Powerful earthquake jolts Tajikistan, tremors felt in Srinagar, NCR
- India-Pakistan talks: Good but not breaking news -- yet
Superstar Salman Khan, who has been given the first ever Brand Endorser of the Year Award instituted by International Advertising Association, said he promotes only those products which he used.
"I endorse only those products that I use," Salman said at an IAA Leadership Awards function here late last evening.
The 47-year-old actor has endorsed a number of products and is also the brand ambassador of some companies.
"When I endorse a product, that means I am telling the public that you should also wear it, eat it or use it. If I do not use or consume any product, I will not endorse it," he said.
Salman also called on the corporates to support his Being Human initiative.
Being Human is a non-government organisation set up by Salman which sells T-shirts and other products to raise funds for supporting the underprivileged.
- Nepal: Constitutional settlements require statesmanship and generosity, which is missing today
- Several problems with Delhi govt's odd-even formula, decision needs to be rethought
- The internet gender gap is widening the global development gap
- Raja-Mandala: Delhi to Rawalpindi
- Margi Sathi helped recreate Kutiyattam and Nangiarkoothu for a new audience
- Chennai Floods: The burden of bravery