I endorse products that I use: Salman Khan
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Superstar Salman Khan, who has been given the first ever Brand Endorser of the Year Award instituted by International Advertising Association, said he promotes only those products which he used.
"I endorse only those products that I use," Salman said at an IAA Leadership Awards function here late last evening.
The 47-year-old actor has endorsed a number of products and is also the brand ambassador of some companies.
"When I endorse a product, that means I am telling the public that you should also wear it, eat it or use it. If I do not use or consume any product, I will not endorse it," he said.
Salman also called on the corporates to support his Being Human initiative.
Being Human is a non-government organisation set up by Salman which sells T-shirts and other products to raise funds for supporting the underprivileged.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express