I endorse products that I use: Salman Khan
- Army advises jawans to stop consuming Maggi; Delhi bans sale
- Kejriwal vs Jung: MHA may stop salaries of ACB officials inducted from other states
- Five men gangrape two Delhi women in Goa
- Flood-hit Jammu farmers get Rs 32 as compensation
- Baby milk boycott to child labour, how controversies are not new to Nestle
Superstar Salman Khan, who has been given the first ever Brand Endorser of the Year Award instituted by International Advertising Association, said he promotes only those products which he used.
"I endorse only those products that I use," Salman said at an IAA Leadership Awards function here late last evening.
The 47-year-old actor has endorsed a number of products and is also the brand ambassador of some companies.
"When I endorse a product, that means I am telling the public that you should also wear it, eat it or use it. If I do not use or consume any product, I will not endorse it," he said.
Salman also called on the corporates to support his Being Human initiative.
Being Human is a non-government organisation set up by Salman which sells T-shirts and other products to raise funds for supporting the underprivileged.