I feel bullied: Lindsay Lohan
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
After undergoing many troubles in life, actress Lindsay Lohan thinks other stars in her place would have "committed suicide".
The 'Liz and Dick' actress, who has endured five stints in rehab and been arrested six times in recent years, feels she is "bullied" by the constant attention surrounding her personal life, reported Us magazine.
"Since I was a kid, I've loved being on camera. Don't misconstrue that; I didn't strive to have flashbulbs at dinner or people who don't know me calling TMZ. And 99 percent of the time, it's not true.
"I feel bullied. I can't think of any actor who has been subjected to such extreme publicity who hasn't, like, committed suicide," she said.
However, the 26-year-old star believes her past experiences made her perfect for her latest role as Elizabeth Taylor, though she insists she has always taken a more professional approach to her work than the late star.
"Everything I've gone through made me ready to play Liz," she said.
"Elizabeth was drunk on sets. I've never been drunk on set, ever. I did my time and I respect the law."