I find racy photo shoots empowering: Cameron Diaz
- Lalit Modi to P Chidambaram: My passport was cancelled illegally by you
- Delhi Police to file chargesheet against Arvind Kejriwal, 20 AAP MLAs
- IIT JEE (Advanced) 2015 results out, MP girl Satvat Jagwani tops exam
- CBI registers case against Shankersinh Vaghela in land scam case
- Congress guns for resignations of Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz finds racy photo shoots empowering and has no problem stripping off for the cameras.
Diaz, 40, said she is comfortable in her skin and knows how to handle herself, reported Showbiz spy.
"It's empowering. I'm not some young girl with the photographer going, 'Will you take your clothes off?' I'm like (mimes stripping), 'How does this look?
"They're like, 'Today we're not going to put anything other than undergarments and heels on you,' and I'm like, 'These heels are not high enough.' I'm a woman, I know how to handle myself. I know what I feel comfortable doing and I know my sexuality," she said.
The 'Gambit' star also thinks its healthy for women to want to be objectified.
"I think every woman does want to be objectified. There's a little part of you at all times that hopes to be somewhat objectified, and I think its healthy."