I find racy photo shoots empowering: Cameron Diaz
- SC quashes decision to include Jats in OBC category, rules caste can't be sole ground
- Day after results, Omar, Amit Shah and Ram Madhav met to explore J&K tie-up
- Neither Sonia nor Rahul ever filled such forms: Congress
- Nun gangrape case: 10 detained, Centre seeks report from WB govt
- To push land law forward, govt set to pause House
Hollywood actress Cameron Diaz finds racy photo shoots empowering and has no problem stripping off for the cameras.
Diaz, 40, said she is comfortable in her skin and knows how to handle herself, reported Showbiz spy.
"It's empowering. I'm not some young girl with the photographer going, 'Will you take your clothes off?' I'm like (mimes stripping), 'How does this look?
"They're like, 'Today we're not going to put anything other than undergarments and heels on you,' and I'm like, 'These heels are not high enough.' I'm a woman, I know how to handle myself. I know what I feel comfortable doing and I know my sexuality," she said.
The 'Gambit' star also thinks its healthy for women to want to be objectified.
"I think every woman does want to be objectified. There's a little part of you at all times that hopes to be somewhat objectified, and I think its healthy."