I forgot my lines on the stage: Katie Holmes
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Actress Katie Holmes, who recently made her stage debut with 'Dead Accounts', says she has forgotten her lines on the stage.
The 34-year-old "Dead Accounts" star has said that she loves performing live in the Broadway show, but her worst nightmare came through recently when she could not remember her script in the middle of an important monologue, reported Showbiz spy.
"It's really fun, and a couple weeks ago I had the moment that I've been dreading.
"I have this kind of big speech in the second act, and it's pretty important because it kind of goes along with the theme of the show. I said the first line - and I'm looking at Judy Greer and I'm supposed to be angry at her - and then the second line I didn't remember. And I didn't remember the third one. I just looked at her like, ah!," she said.
But the 34-year-old actress, who split from Tom Cruise last June after six years of marriage, insisted she was able to recover by making up her own lines until she her memory came back.
"Obviously, I know what the point of it is. So, I kind of made my way there."
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express