I forgot my lines on the stage: Katie Holmes
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Actress Katie Holmes, who recently made her stage debut with 'Dead Accounts', says she has forgotten her lines on the stage.
The 34-year-old "Dead Accounts" star has said that she loves performing live in the Broadway show, but her worst nightmare came through recently when she could not remember her script in the middle of an important monologue, reported Showbiz spy.
"It's really fun, and a couple weeks ago I had the moment that I've been dreading.
"I have this kind of big speech in the second act, and it's pretty important because it kind of goes along with the theme of the show. I said the first line - and I'm looking at Judy Greer and I'm supposed to be angry at her - and then the second line I didn't remember. And I didn't remember the third one. I just looked at her like, ah!," she said.
But the 34-year-old actress, who split from Tom Cruise last June after six years of marriage, insisted she was able to recover by making up her own lines until she her memory came back.
"Obviously, I know what the point of it is. So, I kind of made my way there."