I forgot my lines on the stage: Katie Holmes
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi files nomination from Vadodara; Ashutosh alleges threat by Sibal
- Its image dented, and spread too thin, Aam Aadmi Party struggles in Delhi
- Poll panel stares down Mamata
- Amit Shah CD doctored, BJP writes to poll panel
- BCCI moves SC to get access to statements by Srinivasan and Dhoni
Actress Katie Holmes, who recently made her stage debut with 'Dead Accounts', says she has forgotten her lines on the stage.
The 34-year-old "Dead Accounts" star has said that she loves performing live in the Broadway show, but her worst nightmare came through recently when she could not remember her script in the middle of an important monologue, reported Showbiz spy.
"It's really fun, and a couple weeks ago I had the moment that I've been dreading.
"I have this kind of big speech in the second act, and it's pretty important because it kind of goes along with the theme of the show. I said the first line - and I'm looking at Judy Greer and I'm supposed to be angry at her - and then the second line I didn't remember. And I didn't remember the third one. I just looked at her like, ah!," she said.
But the 34-year-old actress, who split from Tom Cruise last June after six years of marriage, insisted she was able to recover by making up her own lines until she her memory came back.
"Obviously, I know what the point of it is. So, I kind of made my way there."
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move