I get disturbed by controversies, says Shah Rukh Khan
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has revealed that though he is able to manage all the controversies surrounding him, publically, he does get disturbed by them on the personal front.
The 47-year-old said that publicly, the controversies don't bother him much but privately they are irritating and extremely hate-able, the Gulf News reported.
The 'My Name Is Khan' star asserted that as an actor, the biggest boon and the biggest bane is that when you come out in front of public you have to act or just be happy.
He said that if he walks into a meeting where he is not smiling, there will be three other controversies and it is a negative take of being a successful actor as everybody wants him to be entertaining at any given time.
Khan, when asked if he would like to relive the same life again, said that God has blessed him with lot more than he thought. He has beautiful children, lovely wife and fantastic set of work, which he enjoys every day.
The actor said that he doesn't get bored of his life and want to relive it.