I get disturbed by controversies, says Shah Rukh Khan
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: KXIP win toss, elect to bowl first
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has revealed that though he is able to manage all the controversies surrounding him, publically, he does get disturbed by them on the personal front.
The 47-year-old said that publicly, the controversies don't bother him much but privately they are irritating and extremely hate-able, the Gulf News reported.
The 'My Name Is Khan' star asserted that as an actor, the biggest boon and the biggest bane is that when you come out in front of public you have to act or just be happy.
He said that if he walks into a meeting where he is not smiling, there will be three other controversies and it is a negative take of being a successful actor as everybody wants him to be entertaining at any given time.
Khan, when asked if he would like to relive the same life again, said that God has blessed him with lot more than he thought. He has beautiful children, lovely wife and fantastic set of work, which he enjoys every day.
The actor said that he doesn't get bored of his life and want to relive it.