I got arrested when I was 15: Bradley Cooper
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Hollywood hunk Bradley Cooper was very rebellious in his teens which led to him getting arrested at the age of 15 for underage drinking.
The 'Silver Linings Playbook' star has been sober for eight years and credits his "intellectually curious" late father Charles for inspiring him to become an actor, a media report said.
"I grew up in an interesting family. My father was Irish, and my mother was Italian. It's a rich tapestry. It's soaking in volatility. But I was raised well.
"I put them through some hell, of course. I got arrested (for underage drinking) when I was 15. My mom (Gloria) always said, 'Just call me. I wanna know where you are,' We always had good lines of communication, me and my parents. My father was viciously smart and intellectually curious," he said.
The 37-year-old actor has a history of drug and alcohol abuse but says he decided to clean his act when he realised that he was ruining his life. Cooper has been clean since he turned 29.
"I don't drink or do drugs anymore. Being sober helps a great deal... I remember looking at my life, my apartment, my dogs (when I was still using), and I thought, 'What's happening?," he had said.