I have a private nightclub in my home: Paris Hilton
- Committed to peace, but will react to unprovoked firing: Foreign secy
- US: 5 dead, including gunman, in Tennessee military facilities shootings
- Net Neutrality report by DoT: The key recommendations that need to be noted
- Efforts on to secure release of Indian held in China: officials
- 'Not at fault', replies UP cop Amitabh Thakur to chargesheet
Socialite Paris Hilton says she has a nightclub at her house where private parties for her friends and family take place.
It is believed that the 32-year-old hotel heiress designed her Beverly Hills home herself with spacious rooms, walk in wardrobes and a private party area, reported OK
"I have five bedrooms. My own bedroom is my favourite. I love my closets. I also love my private nightclub because I have lots of parties in it," Hilton said.
Paris feels happy about inviting her friends over her place, where they have a good time partying privately at her club.
"I love it because it's a lot of fun and it's a place for all my friends to hang out. I had a party here a couple of weeks ago for my brother's birthday," she added.