I have more clarity in my life now, says Vivek Oberoi
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
Actor Vivek Oberoi says he has changed a lot as a person post marriage.
Vivek married Priyanka Alva, daughter of Karnataka minister Jeevaraj Alva in October 2010. The couple was blessed with a baby boy on February 6 this year.
"Priyanka just fills me with positivity, love, peace and calm. In the last two and half years that I have been married I have changed a lot as a person. For me I have nobody who I hate, I don't have place for hate in life," Vivek told PTI.
"I am genuinely a peaceful person now... I don't want anything negative in my life like hate, comparison, competition and jealousy. I think these things are very heavy and take away from you the way of enjoying life. I feel I have more clarity in sense of stability, calm and peace. For me she is part of my prayers," the 36-year-old said.
Now that Vivek has become a proud father, he is taking off from work for some time.
"From January, I have stopped shooting I am promoting films. Now as the baby has come I will go on paternity leave. I want to enjoy life and not keep working. I want to spend time with my wife and baby," he said.
"I have a few things signed but I am taking time off. From March-April, I will start working it is too early to talk about it," he said.
Vivek will be seen next in 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story', 'Zilla Ghaziabad', 'Krrish 3' and 'Grand Masti'.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress