I have more clarity in my life now, says Vivek Oberoi
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
Actor Vivek Oberoi says he has changed a lot as a person post marriage.
Vivek married Priyanka Alva, daughter of Karnataka minister Jeevaraj Alva in October 2010. The couple was blessed with a baby boy on February 6 this year.
"Priyanka just fills me with positivity, love, peace and calm. In the last two and half years that I have been married I have changed a lot as a person. For me I have nobody who I hate, I don't have place for hate in life," Vivek told PTI.
"I am genuinely a peaceful person now... I don't want anything negative in my life like hate, comparison, competition and jealousy. I think these things are very heavy and take away from you the way of enjoying life. I feel I have more clarity in sense of stability, calm and peace. For me she is part of my prayers," the 36-year-old said.
Now that Vivek has become a proud father, he is taking off from work for some time.
"From January, I have stopped shooting I am promoting films. Now as the baby has come I will go on paternity leave. I want to enjoy life and not keep working. I want to spend time with my wife and baby," he said.
"I have a few things signed but I am taking time off. From March-April, I will start working it is too early to talk about it," he said.
Vivek will be seen next in 'Jayanta Bhai Ki Luv Story', 'Zilla Ghaziabad', 'Krrish 3' and 'Grand Masti'.