I have never seen this much money, Chris Morris on stunning IPL deal
- India goes to poll in 9 phases from April 7 to May 12; vote count on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
Talking about the IPL, Morris said he can't wait to head to Chennai.
"I've heard it's pretty hot. But I've heard stories from people like Faf about how everyone is cricket-crazy, and I really just want to experience the vibe there," he said.
Morris is currently nursing a niggle but hopes to be fit soon.
"That quad injury was a real eye opener for me. I realised how quickly things can change in a career," he said.
"I've been working hard with the physiotherapist on my rehab processes and on getting my body right, and at the moment I am feeling good and ready to play," he added.