I have never seen this much money, Chris Morris on stunning IPL deal
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Talking about the IPL, Morris said he can't wait to head to Chennai.
"I've heard it's pretty hot. But I've heard stories from people like Faf about how everyone is cricket-crazy, and I really just want to experience the vibe there," he said.
Morris is currently nursing a niggle but hopes to be fit soon.
"That quad injury was a real eye opener for me. I realised how quickly things can change in a career," he said.
"I've been working hard with the physiotherapist on my rehab processes and on getting my body right, and at the moment I am feeling good and ready to play," he added.