I have never seen this much money, Chris Morris on stunning IPL deal
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Mumbai Indians take on KKR in opener
Talking about the IPL, Morris said he can't wait to head to Chennai.
"I've heard it's pretty hot. But I've heard stories from people like Faf about how everyone is cricket-crazy, and I really just want to experience the vibe there," he said.
Morris is currently nursing a niggle but hopes to be fit soon.
"That quad injury was a real eye opener for me. I realised how quickly things can change in a career," he said.
"I've been working hard with the physiotherapist on my rehab processes and on getting my body right, and at the moment I am feeling good and ready to play," he added.